Down Royal Racecourse
COVID-19 SPECTATOR CODE OF CONDUCT
Down Royal Racecourse has made some changes to the customer experience to ensure the health and wellbeing of all our patrons and our staff members and to allow us as full a return to ‘normal’ as possible
By ensuring adherence to government guidelines designed to safeguard the public health and safety and minimise the spread of Covid-19; we are confident that all guests visiting Down Royal Racecourse will feel safe, and comfortable.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Down Royal Racecourse but wish to advise patrons of their obligations and your individual requirement to accept you have read and commit to comply with the Down Royal Racecourse Covid-19 Spectator Code of Conduct.
Please note that data will only be held in accordance with applicable law and will be removed after 21 days if you do not opt in to remain in contact with
Do not attend if you: –
- have any Covid-19 symptoms (fever, cough, loss or changed sense of smell)
- received a positive Covid-19 test result in the 14 days prior to event
- are required to self-isolate for travel or NHS contact and trace reasons
All patrons who book tickets shall agree to provide one of the following:
1. Proof of full vaccination
– your proof of vaccination must reflect that you have had both doses and that your second dose was administered at least 14 days prior to the event.
2. If you cannot demonstrate that you have received both doses you will need to show proof of a negative Covid test as follows:
– NHS Lateral Flow test taken no more than 48 hours prior to your arrival; you report your result online here and have available your NHS email or text notification of your result.
– Proof of a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours prior to arrival.
3. Alternatively you can also gain entry by demonstrating proof of natural Covid antibodies based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of the event (including 10 days self-isolation following the result)
Please be aware masks will be required indoors unless eating or drinking
We very much look forward to welcoming you back and we hope you enjoy your day. We thank you in advance for your patience and co-operation!