Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions outline Down Royal racecourse rules. By entering all entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
2. The Promoter:
The promoter is Down Royal Racecourse
3. The Prize:
There will be one winner of 2x Lifetime memberships of Down Royal Racecourse which allows entry to all our race meetings and use of the members bar and car park. No cash alternative will be offered.
Lifetime is deemed to be 25 years and is valid as long as Down Royal Park Racecourse is still operating, the memberships are non-transferable and are nominative.
4. The Mechanic
To enter the entrant must donate to our nominated charities Barnardo’s NI and Woman’s Aid NI a minimum of £5 on the Just giving page, multiple entries allowed.
5.The closing date for competition entries via all entry methods listed below is 4pm on Tuesday 15th December 2020. Entries received after this time will not be entered the draw and the payment will be assumed as a donation to the nominated charities
6. The decision of the promoter is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into
7. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to take part in promotional activity with Down Royal Racecourse and their beneficiaries, These organisations reserve the right to use the name, address, phone number and photograph of the winner in any publicity unless prior notification has been received.
The competition is open to all residents in the UK and Ireland aged 18 years or over. 2. The promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition. 3. Down Royal employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to win this prize
1. The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. The latest version of these terms and conditions will be available on the website.
2. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition and any future competitions.
3. The promoter reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
Terms & Conditions